Security Systems Technician
Status Electrical Corporation is looking for exceptional individuals to join our Status Systems Division. The Systems Division is seeking qualified Technicians. Areas of work include the installation of and commissioning of:
- Access Control
- Nurse Call, Patient Wandering Systems an asset
The system team works with many provincial government facilities with daily service and project installs for the systems as listed above.
Requirements / Job Skills
• New Construction and Renovation with pre-wiring and installations of CCTV, access control and intrusion systems.
• Troubleshooting and maintenance of security systems as listed.
• Troubleshooting and maintenance with Nurse call and Patient Wandering Systems considered an asset.
• Experience with data installations
• Must have attention to detail and strong work ethic
• Minimum two (2) years' experience working in the security industry with Access control, CCTV and Intrusion systems
• BC Security license is an asset (or must be achievable)
• Clean record as security clearances are required for all technicians
• Valid class 5 BC driver's license
• Criminal back ground checks
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Transportation is supplied for qualified technicians.